How To: Pair an ANT+ Power Meter
The Garmin Vector Power-Meter Pedals measure a rider's power directly from the pedals. TrainerRoad will collect and display power data from the Garmin Vector using ANT+. Learn more about ANT+ connectivity.
How to Pair Your Garmin Vector with TrainerRoad
1. Open the TrainerRoad application and go to the Devices tab.
2. Click the "Pair" button that corresponds with Power Meter.
3. Wait for your Vector to pair with TrainerRoad.
"Searching for device" will be displayed until the power meter is found.
4. Your Vector Pedals are Now Paired!
The pairing box will turn green once your Vector has paired with TrainerRoad. You'll be able to view power, cadence, speed, the Vector's signal strength, hours since your battery has been replaced, and a button to manually zero your power meter.
5. Manually Zero Your Vector
Manually zeroing your power meter is just like zeroing a scale before measuring your weight. Hit the Manual Zero button to complete this process. Although this step isn't required to start a workout, we recommend zeroing your Vector before each ride.