How To: Pair Your Stages Power Meter Using ANT+
TrainerRoad will collect and display power data from all models of Stages Cycling power meters using either ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart (4.0). Learn more about ANT+ connectivity. Or, learn more about Bluetooth Smart connectivity.
How to Pair Your Stages with TrainerRoad
1. Open the TrainerRoad application and go to the Devices tab.
2. Click the "Pair" button that corresponds with Power Meter.
3. Wait for your Stages to pair with TrainerRoad
"Searching for device" will be displayed until TrainerRoad finds your power meter.
4. Your Stages is Now Paired
The pairing box will turn green once your Stages is paired with TrainerRoad. You'll be able to view power, cadence, the Stages' signal strength, hours since your battery has been replaced, and a button to manually zero your power meter.
5. Manually Zero Your Stages
Manually zeroing your power meter is akin to zeroing a scale before measuring your weight. Hit the Manual Zero button to complete this process. Although this step isn't required to start a workout, we recommend zeroing your Stages before each ride.