How To: Pair an ANT+ Power Meter
How to Pair Your Power2Max with TrainerRoad
1. Open the TrainerRoad application and go to the Devices tab.
2. Click the "Pair" button that corresponds with Power Meter.
3. Wait for your Power2Max to pair with TrainerRoad
"Searching for device" will be displayed until TrainerRoad discovers the power meter.
4. Your Power2Max is Now Paired
The pairing box will turn green once your Power2Max is paired with TrainerRoad. You'll be able to view power, cadence, speed, the Power2Max's signal strength, hours since your battery has been replaced, and a button to manually zero your power meter.
5. Manually Zero Your Power2Max
Manually zeroing your power meter is akin to zeroing a scale before measuring your weight. Hit the Manual Zero button to complete this process. Although this step isn't required to start a workout, we recommend zeroing your Power2Max before each ride.