Syncing TrainerRoad workouts with your Training Peaks account is easy! Our Ride Sync feature allows members to manually or automatically upload their workouts completed with TR to their Training Peaks account. Read on to find out how to do so!
Using Ride Sync to Automatically Sync All Completed Workouts with Training Peaks
You'll need to set up your Ride Sync preferences via your Online Profile.
1. Log into your TR account online, and access your Account Profile page.
2. Select "Ride Sync" from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Click "Connect With Training Peaks".
4. Enter your Training Peaks login credentials.
Using Ride Sync to Manually Sync Individual Workouts with Training Peaks
1. Log into your TR account online, and select the workout you'd like to sync with Training Peaks.
2. Select the Training Peaks icon from the "Sync" option list on the right-hand side of the page.
3. Enter your Training Peaks login credentials if this is your first time using Ride Sync.