Athletes can delete unwanted workouts from within the TrainerRoad app or within their Online Career.
Deleting From your Online Career
There are two ways to delete a workout from your Online Career:
- Delete the ride from The Ride Details Page for a specific ride
- Delete the ride from The Calendar
Deleting a ride from The Ride Details Page
1. Select the ride you wish to delete from your list of past rides that can be accessed from your Online Career.
2. Select the ellipsis (...) on the right side of the page.
3. Select "Delete" from the drop down menu.
The workout will now disappear from both your local application and your online Career Page.
Deleting a ride from The Calendar
1. Access your calendar from your Online Career.
2. Hover over the activity you wish to delete.
3. Select the red trash icon to delete the activity.
You can also delete an activity by clicking into the day for that activity on The Calendar.
How to Delete a Workout on Desktop
From your Calendar, hover over the workout you'd like to delete to reveal a quick actions menu. Select the Trash icon to delete the workout.
You can also click into the workout and delete it from the Workout Details drawer.
How to Delete a Workout on Mobile
How to Delete a Workout on Legacy AIR Apps
The workout will now disappear from both your local application and your online Career page.
The delete feature should sync over from the website to all of our other apps. You may need to refresh the app in order to see the change.
An alternative way to do this is by logging out of the app and logging back in. Once you do that, your workouts list will refresh and your deleted ride should no longer show up in your Career.
If you're experiencing trouble deleting a workout, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!