Before we get started, make sure the TrainerRoad app is downloaded. It's available on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices: TrainerRoad Application Download
Start a Workout
- Log in to the app using your current login credentials.
- Click into "Workouts" or "Calendar".
- Select the desired workout and select "Load Workout" to begin.
- Search the General Usage section of the Help Center for any issues connecting your devices before loading your workout.
Adding Workouts to Calendar
- Log in to trainerroad.com with your current login credentials - this process can also be done on the app and is largely the same.
- Click into the "Workouts" section of the site.
- Select the desired workouts and select "Add to Calendar." You will then be prompted to select what day you wish to complete the workout on.
- These will now appear in your TrainerRoad Calendar on the App.
- Log in to TrainerRoad App to complete workouts.
- More on our Calendar: TrainerRoad Calendar Navigation
Starting a Training Plan
- Open the TrainerRoad app or log in to trainerroad.com
- Click into the "Training Plans" section of the site.
- Select Plan Builder, or select a training plan that best fits your training needs.
- Click into the desired training plan and "Add to Calendar." You will then be prompted to select the day(s) you wish to complete the workout(s) on.
- These workouts will now appear in your TrainerRoad Calendar on the app.