Here we will break down how to opt-out of the TrainerRoad Beta Program.
Using Windows or Mac? You can just stop using the applications or simply uninstall the Beta TrainerRoad application from your computer. You can then download the TrainerRoad application at your leisure. Some users may have kept both versions on their computers. In this case, simply delete the TrainerRoad Beta application and continue using the Production application!
Using iOS or Android? Let's break down how to opt-out of the program for these platforms:
- Uninstall the TrainerRoad Beta app.
- Open TestFlight and tap on the TR icon for TrainerRoad. On the next page scroll to the bottom and select "Stop Testing." You can also uninstall the TestFlight app at this point if you aren't beta testing for any other iOS program.
- Once the TrainerRoad Beta is uninstalled, you’re free to redownload the official TrainerRoad app.
- Finally, please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not email us, you will continue to get emails from TestFlight when a new version of the Beta app is available.
- Go to the Google Play Store app on your Android device and find TrainerRoad.
- Next, scroll down to the bottom of the page. Under the "You're a Beta Tester" section, tap “Leave.”
- This process can take a few minutes. Once it is complete, you can uninstall the Beta app from your Android device and reinstall the official TrainerRoad app.