How To: Pair an ANT+ Power Meter
TrainerRoad will collect and display power data from all models of SRM power meters using ANT+. Learn more about ANT+ connectivity.
SRM's New PM9 models also allow connection through both ANT+ and Bluetooth.
How to Pair Your SRM with TrainerRoad (Mobile)
1. Navigate to the Devices tab and make sure ANT+ is turned on.
2. Wake up the SRM by pedalling. After tapping on the Power Meter, note the green border showing it as 'paired'.
3. Tap on it once more to open the Device Settings screen.
4. Tap calibrate with the crank arms vertical at 12:00 and 6:00.
Pairing your SRM (Desktop)
1. Open the TrainerRoad app and go to the Devices tab
You will see this screen:
2. Hover over your Power Meter and click to begin pairing. Once pairing is complete, the PM will be bordered in green.
3. Once pairing, you can click on the PM again to open the Device Settings menu. From here you can calibrate the PM.
You're now ready to ride!
How to Pair Your SRM with TrainerRoad (Legacy)
1. Open the TrainerRoad application and go to the Devices tab.
2. Click the "Pair" button that corresponds with Power Meter.
3. Wait for your SRM to pair with TrainerRoad
"Searching for device" will be displayed until TrainerRoad finds your power meter.
4. Your SRM is Now Paired
The pairing box will turn green once your SRM is paired with TrainerRoad. You'll be able to view power, cadence, speed, the SRM's signal strength, hours since your battery has been replaced, and a button to manually zero your power meter.
5. Manually Zero Your SRM
Manually zeroing your power meter is akin to zeroing a scale before measuring your weight. Hit the Manual Zero button to complete this process. Although this step isn't required to start a workout, we recommend zeroing your SRM before each ride.
You will see "Reported" and "Current" offset. "Reported Offset" is the reading the SRM is outputting. "Current Offset" is what TrainerRoad has saved. If these numbers do not match up, perform a manual zero.
Note that both offsets are the same. You're ready to ride!