Sometimes, you might just want to tweak an existing workout here or there. Creating a workout from scratch isn't necessary, but extending one interval or shortening another would take a TrainerRoad workout from good to great for your fitness goals. The Workout Creator allows you to copy and clone a workout, then customize it exactly how you'd like. Here's how you can do it.
Copying a Workout
1. Open the Workout Creator and select the workout you'd like to copy.
2. Select "Clone Workout" in the lower, right-hand corner of the window.
3. Name the copied workout and hit "OK".
4. The cloned workout will appear at the top of your custom-created workouts queue.
5. Edit the cloned workout as you see fit!