How Tacx Smart Trainers Work with TrainerRoad
Using Smart Tacx Trainers with ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth
The ANT+ FE-C (ANT Fitness Equipment) profile will allow you pair compatible Tacx trainers with TrainerRoad as an "ANT+ FE-C Trainer". Bluetooth Smart 4.0 allows you to pair compatible Tacx trainers as Smart Trainers as well! This means, TrainerRoad will be able to control the resistance on your Tacx in accordance with the workout's profile!
These Tacx models can connect as Smart Trainers
- Bushido Smart (Model # T2780)
- Bushido Smart TDF (Model #T2300)
- Vortex Smart (Model # T2180)
- Vortex Smart TDF (Model # T2380)
- Neo (Model # T2800)
- Flux (Model # T2900)
- Genius Smart (Model # T2080)
- IRONMAN Smart (Model # T2060)
- Flow Smart (Model #T2240)
Using Tacx Trainers with VirtualPower
If you are using a Tacx Trainer with VirtualPower all you need is TrainerRoad. You don't need to use the Tacx software or the Tacx head unit to use Tacx with TrainerRoad.
Below are the Tacx Trainers we support via VirtualPower: