Syncing TrainerRoad workouts with your Dropbox account is easy! Our Ride Sync feature allows you to automatically upload all completed TR workouts to your Dropbox account, where all of your workout data is safely stored in one place. Read on to find out how to do so!
How to Automatically Sync All of your TrainerRoad Rides to Dropbox
To do this, you'll need to set up your Ride Sync preferences via your Online Profile.
1. Log into your TrainerRoad account online to access your Account Profile page.
2. Select "Ride Sync" from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Click "Connect With Dropbox".
4. You'll be prompted to grant TrainerRoad access to your Dropbox account.
Manually Sync Individual Workouts with Dropbox
1. To do this, log into your TrainerRoad account online and select the workout you'd like to sync with Dropbox.
2. Select the Dropbox icon from the "Sync" options on the right-hand side of the page.
3. Enter your Dropbox login credentials if this is your first time using Ride Sync.