With Ride Sync, you can manually or automatically upload your TrainerRoad rides to Dropbox. It just takes a few minutes, and with Dropbox, you'll have all your workout data safely stored in one place.
Automatically Sync Completed Workouts with Dropbox
To do this, you'll need to set up your Ride Sync preferences via your Online Profile.
1. Log into your TrainerRoad account online to access your Account Profile page.
2. Select "Ride Sync" from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Click "Connect With Dropbox".
4. You'll be prompted to grant TrainerRoad access to your Dropbox account.
Manually Sync Individual Workouts with Dropbox
1. To do this, log into your TrainerRoad account online and select the workout you'd like to sync with Dropbox.
2. Select the Dropbox icon from the "Sync" options on the right-hand side of the page.
3. Enter your Dropbox login credentials if this is your first time using Ride Sync.