TrainerRoad members may want to use the TR software without an Internet connection.
Working out without a Web connection is absolutely possible, however, there are a few things to be aware of:
- Initially, you need to log in with Internet connection.
- Workouts completed offline will be saved locally.
- However, workouts done without an Internet connection will not sync to your TrainerRoad Career online until you reconnect to the internet.
- To force your completed ride to sync by following the Resyncing/Republishing a Ride steps.
- Riders using the TR app offline will not have access to TR's full product (e.g. Performance Analytics, Calendar's full functionality, etc...).
- Riders working out offline for an extended period of time will need to log into the app either once a month (if on the monthly pricing plan) or once a year (if on the yearly pricing plan) in order to verify that payment is up-to-date.