Syncing TrainerRoad workouts with your Strava account is easy! Our Ride Sync feature allows members to manually or automatically upload their workouts completed with TR to their Strava account. Read on to find out how to do so!
Using Ride Sync to Automatically Sync All Completed Workouts with Strava
You'll need to set up your Ride Sync preferences via your Online Profile.
1. Log into your TR account online, and access your Account Profile page.
2. Select "Ride Sync" from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Click "Connect With Strava".
4. Enter your Strava login credentials.
5. Authorize TR to connect with your Strava account.
Using Ride Sync to Manually Sync Individual Workouts with Strava
1. Log into your TR account online, and select the workout you'd like to sync with Strava.
2. Select the Strava icon from the "Sync" option list on the right-hand side of the page.
3. Enter your Strava login credentials if this is your first time using the Ride Sync feature.